Project Manager / Executive Assistant
Job Type / Category
· 6 Month Contract
· 60% Project Manager (PM), 40% Executive Assistant (EA)
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer (as a PM) & Chief Executive Officer (as a EA)
As a Project manager you serve as a central point of contact for various teams within KGK Science regarding specific clinical trials. You are responsible for preparing project plans and monitoring their progress to meet important deadlines while ensuring a great client experience.
As an Executive Assistant you are responsible for providing related secretarial and administrative support to the CEO in a timely and efficient manner.
- College Diploma or equivalent
- PMP certification or working towards PMP certification considered an asset
- Minimum of 2 years project management or executive assistant experience
- Create project schedules and set deadlines for clinical trial projects
- Establish, track, and report progress of projects relative to established timelines
- Prepare comprehensive progress reports and be responsible for client day to day updates
- Create and maintain project tracking documentation
- Schedule, organize, and lead project meetings with other internal departments as well as client meetings related to the project
- Assist the CEO with administrative task